Monday, August 22, 2011

This blog has waited five years for me to remember it...

Having been advised to start a site for Susan Alison writer rather than Susan Alison artist, I tried to get SusanAlison on blogger only to be told there was one already and I couldn't have it.

Oy! I thought - who's got MY blog name??? So I went to have a look and it was me...

I started this blog in September 2006 and that's the last it saw of me - that's five years ago. Eek! Poor old blog...

I'd better see what I can do with it now I've remembered it again. I can only say - "Thank you for still being here, blog!"

I will try to make it up to you. I will. Honest. Have some flowers as a 'sorry'.

********************************************************************************
I want to thank you all for putting my novel, White Lies and Custard Creams here in the bestseller lists (for today anyway):
• Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #114 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
o #2 in Kindle Books > Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
o #6 in Books > Humour > Fiction
o #8 in Books > Fiction > Romance > Adult & Contemporary

You're all fab! Thank you very much!!!

4 comments:

Wendy Soliman said...

Welcome back! Blogs do have a habit of slipping between the cracks, don't they!

Tracey Phillips said...

Happy new (old)blog! Welcome back :-)

Susan Alison said...

Thank you for the welcome, Wendy! The horrifying thing about this one was that I'd so completely forgotten it...

Susan Alison said...

Thank you, Tracey! This time, I'm keeping this blog going. Oh, yes! *writes in diary - "keep blog going"*